Monday, February 14, 2011

Yummie cookies.

I was given for xmas a sugar cookie mix from King Arthur flour which I didn't have time to make until now. What better occasion than Valentine's Day. My plan is take any left over cookies to work tomorrow to share with my co-workers.
I wanted to do something creative with my cookies. I found my inspiration here.
http://www.howdoesshe.com/valentines-sugar-cookies-rated-g-pg-pg-13I

Of course, I had to go on a search Saturday for a heart cookie cutter. Wow... talk about impossible to find. I guess I shouldn't have left it till the weekend before VDay to find.  I finally found one at I-Party. I couldn't beat the price. 89cents. While I was there I also picked up a four leaf clover.

Anyway, here's how my cookies turned out..


Before dressing up.

PG-13 cookies.


Cookies for all ratings.

*** I hope I haven't offended anyone ?!?!? I just thought they were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment